Friday, October 20, 2006

A Fiber Filled Horror Movie


It's downright scarey what the hubster will come up with given proper inspiration! Hubby combined a picture (you'll see it below) with the title of Steven Kings "The Mangler" and came up with this. As to who's body is caught in the thing....I don't know. I don't want to know. VBG.

I've "picked" all the jar dyed fleece apart in prep for carding and was liking the different colors in most of the batches. I'm still not crazy for the multi colored not really black, but no biggie. I grabbed a bag and started carding it up, not sorting different variations of colors and generally mixing it up hoping for a heathered fiber blend. This is the first "jar" and to be honest....in person....it looks like mangled flesh. (Hence being the inspiration for Don's pic above.) I'm having a terrible time trying to get it carded as it is totally un-inspiring to me. I packed it up and put it all away and will work on the carding at a later date. Don't hold your breath. It may be awhile.




Well, I've got to get ready for work so I leave you with this picture of the Princess Abbie. Life's tough if your a cat around here.

No comments: