Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. I was tagged by Donna. Thank you very much Donna!
  1. I am not a morning person. (I can not stress that enough. lol)
  2. Although I was taught as a child, I never really knitted until just this last year.
  3. I married my highschool sweetheart.
  4. I learned to play 7 instruments as a young-un and am still wanting to learn at least one more.
  5. All of my children are 4 legged and furry....and not due to a birth defect at all. lol
  6. I listen to a wide variety of music. It ranges from classical, country, rock, big band, celtic, disco, ect. There's really only one type of music I don't care for and that's rap.
  7. I've always wanted to write a mystery novel.

Hey that was pretty cool. My first Tagging! (Ok, calm down..too much excitement!) Ok, and here's who I'm tagging. I love reading these blogs so the choice was easy! Head on over and check out what they are up to.

Abi

Taueret

Sydney

Leah

Cindy

Eve

Martheme

No comments: