Monday, February 16, 2009

First Ride of the Season

Yesterday dawned beautiful and sunny. After the husband and I had breakfast in town, we decided to gear up and go for a ride. It's the first ride of the season for me and much earlier than last years first ride. I haven't ridden in a couple of months and was itching to do so again. It's a good thing I layered on extra clothes though cause it was cold. No sooner were we out on the roads then the clouds rolled in. I had a great time though and have already discovered a whole list of things to get done for this years riding. One is to loose some fat as the warmer clothes made zipping the coat a little difficult! lol

One of the things I'd like to do is track how many miles I ride this year. This will be my second full year of riding and I'm curious to see how "far" I go. I'm currently looking for a widget for the blog to track it but in the mean time I'll just list it here.

Odometer reading before ride = 18913.
Ride length on 02/15 = 95 miles.

Off and running already!

No comments: