Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stuff

Today I resolved to catch up on a few things I've let slide. I made my to-do list this morning, so I wouldn't spend the whole day in fiberly pursuits. Did I complete it? Well looking at the list I certainly was able to cross off the fiberly items. lol. I took a stab at getting some chores done, but even though it wasn't raining I could not get motiviated to work outside. So no yard chores done yet. I'll have to get on them Sunday afternoon. I did get some indoor stuff done though. I wasn't a complete lay about. hehe.
I finally finished the Ugly Socks today. (Such called due to thier coloring, not thier patterning.) They were only knit once (thank goodness!), fit perfectly and the second one has the best two grafting on it I've ever done. Oh yes...and the stripes even lined up easily. The first time. Scary! Unfortunately I still have about half the skein left. Ugg.

I finally took the time to update Ravelry today with my projects. I'm hoping I get better about updating it, as I find it is a really useful tool. Now I just need to get the My Folia site updated.
Next on the needles is a new pair of slippers for the Hubster as he's flat worn his through. I'm also going to cast on a pair of socks for a dear friend. Oh! And I'm ready to dive into some lace.....so we'll see. I still have a blanket for Abbie I'm working on too.
Well I'm off to eat dinner and prep for tomorrow. AKA more spinning or knitting. ;)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Well, I like your ugly socks. So there. It's so good to hear from you . I miss you when you don't post much. I do understand though. As for yard work? Yeah, me too.