Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Green is Done!!


Well girls....here it is! I know I promised I'd post pictures as soon as it was done and yes....it's been done for a few weeks now. However, I did get caught up with spinning another batch of fiber up that was gifted to me and well, with life in general. (Notice I didn't say guys? That's cause the only guy I know of thats looking at my crafts these days is Hubby and to be frank, I think he's sick of looking at this particular skein. Considering he's had to look every time I said...."Oh look! Isn't it neat! Isn't it beautiful!......and he's agreed each time without rolling his eyes, I don't blame him for not wanting to look at it online too!. VBG) The picture doesn't show how truely dark green it is, but it does show that I'm getting better at the evenness on the spinning. I'm still not sure what I'll make out of it. I was thinking a shawl, but am unsure if I have enough. I'll think on it more and then we'll see.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks great...