Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Update

Well to be honest with you all, there has been no crafting done in the last week. My time has been split between "new puppy" duties and regular house and work routines. No complaints here. I know that the puppy phase of his life will pass all to quickly and I'll wish for the puppy breath, sleepy lap times and puppy play all too soon. Eventually he'll grow into his position in the family and move outdoors permanantly and I'll wish he was a baby again. It's been so long since we had a puppy that I forgot some of the things that go along with it. Such as needle sharp teeth, constant attention needed on what he's doing and what a complete time vaccume they are! lol
I did pick up Don's sock to work on it during "nap time" last Thursday, only to discover 6 rows later that I had a) measured wrong and had started the pattern change 1" early and b) had somehow incorporated a yarn over 6 rows previous causing a hole in the sock. So I spent the remainder of that days knitting....unknitting. Fun. I'm back where I was, only then realizing that I have new puppy brain and cannot multi-task in four directions. heheh Oh well. I have not worked on The Sweater since Pup came home as the dog crate is blocking the closet door that hides the craft stuff. ;) It's time will come. I've not had any real knitting time to work on it any way...so no biggie. (Ok, I've had knitting time....I've just been using it on "cute-little-puppy-needs-to-be-played-with-and-cuddled" time. If you could see him in person, you'd understand. I even find it hard to wedge blogging time in! I have many pictures prepped for the blog and have not found the time to get the posts done. lol I fear this will only increase as the gardening season takes over. (I have visions of rainy spring and summer days being spent catching up on my blogs and not spent on the coveted spinning or knitting. lol)

Puppy has a name, but I'll save that for the next post. I have a puppy goal in mind that will be explained in the next post.



No comments: