Friday, October 19, 2007

A Quicke

#1) I will most likely not be posting on Sunday. It's our Anniversary (with a capitol A even) and we are going away for the night on Saturday night. WOOO HOO!

#2) I received 9 BEAUTIFUL silk caps in the mail this week from Copper Moose and can not wait to dye them. Unfortunately the boss is gone a hunting (like Elmer Fudd) and I can NOT take a "sick" day to play. SO! I am stuck plotting and planning until probably next Wednesday. Arrgghh! The agony! Anyway, I do plan to do some dyeing asap and will take pics and post on my results as soon as I can. I am also planning some solid color mass dyeing for the same day. (What's the saying? "In for a Penny, in for a pound"?)

#3) The Copper Moose transaction was the fastest I've ever received anything purchased on Ebay. I bought on Friday-late afternoon, it was received at my place of work on Wednesday. This kind of quick-fix service can only lead to me spending more money with them. Oh lordy.....what's in my "fun money" account? lol

#4) In reference to #1, I'm pretty blessed and am completely aware of it.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!